Sunday, August 31, 2008

Someone's 3 Years Old...

Hey Fam (and Friends),
Way back on July 8th, Mr. RaKhem Ajani Johnson turned three years old. I know that was almost two months ago, but we just recently got our internet hooked up, so I am now able to resume my blogging responsibilities. I keep harping on the subject, but time just flew by way too fast. I stare at this young boy and wonder where my little baby went. People approach me all the time asking me if he is four or five years old and I just look at them amazed because I don't want time to fly by any quicker than it already has. I politely let them know that he just turned three and they marvel at how tall or smart he is for his age. Anyway, we were in the midst of preparing for our move to Fresno (more on that later), so we did not go all out with his party. Instead, we had a quaint little party with his preschool friends and vowed to make it up to him when we are settled in our new home . We felt kinda bad because we didn't throw a big shindig for all of our family and friends to enjoy, but we still want you all to see the birthday boy on his special day. Enjoy!!! Until next time...

peace&luv,
Des, Hasan & Ra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home