Sunday, January 20, 2008

Settled once and for all...

Now everytime a stranger, friend or family member see RaKhem it sparks a debate about who he looks more like...Hasan or I. Personally, I see a bunch of people in Ra's face (depending on his expression). Sometimes it has been Hasan's grandfather or mine, or a cousin...the list can go on and on. So, finally I have started saying that Ra looks like Ra...plain and simple, but I did think that it would be cool to see what you all think.


I thought it would be easier to compare RaKhem to pictures of Hasan and I when we were both his age. Personally, I think that Ra looks like Hasan when he was kid. Leave us a comment and let us know what you think. Until next time...

peace&luv,
des, hasan & ra

1 Comments:

Blogger Kisha said...

Yeah I have to agree, he does look like Has when he was that age.

1/21/2008 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home